Wednesday 6 February 2013

i tired

Ok so lesbehonest this is the interweb so while just about anyone could read this blog no one really has to and most of my audience don't know me....yet I feel I have made a certain commitment to you kind folks who have bothered to read this little ramble fest (you may be mad to do so but I appreciate it muchly!). I shall be upfront with you internet-there will be no semi-eloquent expressions of abstract thought today, there will probably not be an interesting snippet from my day..there may not even be a passable degree of coherency (like my Spanish history essay or my texts when I was on morphine). I. Am. Tired. I am positively throttled with exhaustion (yes throttled). I am buggered, bushed, beat, broken consumed, burned out, worn, spent petered out and even pooped. I have passed through the mellow, snoozey, cuddly stage; past the hyperactive, pseudo-energised stage; past the flat, listless, staring-into-space stage and and am currently fading out of the staggering, incoherent, almost-drunk phase; I believe I am approaching conscious coma.
This daydream believer is ready to go after the homecoming queen, I am ready for mr. Sandman to bring me a dream (bababa...), it is time for my happy dreamysleepynightysnoozysnooze! The land of nod is calling my name like Hollywood calls aspiring actresses, stalkers and crack addicts. Unconscious oblivion is waiting to wrap me in her beautiful duvet arms and cradle me on her pillowy chest til my mind wanders further then it already has! I am well aware it is but 10pm during the midweek and most of my peers are merrily pre-drinking for the night ahead while I sit half blindly typing kept conscious only by the sugar from the cake I consumed on the train home with a certain birthday girl.
I think I might be magic because my hands seem to be typing independently of my brain which has packed up and gone home for the night. I think now would be an excellent time to bid ye fine online dwellers a good night and tomorrow I will try to produce something with a degree of purpose to it! Goodnight sweet prince; may flights of angels sing thee to thy rest..

No comments:

Post a Comment